Monday, October 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Well, this is the first time I've been tagged. Kind of exciting! So I am supposed to say 6 things that are weird about me. That should be easy!!


1. I find it physically, mentally, and emotionally impossible to watch a movie at the movie theatre without movie popcorn. Wes usually wants to go to dinner first and I don't cause I am going to have to get popcorn!

2. I am a dipper!! I love to dip pb&j or chocolate chip cookies in milk. My kids do it too and some of their friends have picked it up (much to the dismay of their mothers!).

3. I feel like I have an emotional/spiritual connection with the ocean and I think if I don't go there soon I might freak out....or worse!!!

4. I'm not a neat freak. Most of my friends are, so that is kinda weird.

5. I have very few close friends. (Maybe cause I'm not a neat freak! jk!) I just feel like there are not many people I can be myself around.

6. I am addicted to caffeine! There, I said it!!! I can't go a day without a Pepsi or a Dr. Pepper!

Whew!! That was harder than I thought! I tag Ericka and Kristi!

9 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

We are the SAME!!! Except for dipping PB&Js. I hope you can get to the ocean soon. Wouldn't it be fun to plan a trip to CA together???? Miss you too...

cj savage said...

what a cute concept! you're not so wierd! and i'm not a neat freak either! but honestly, DITTO! and to quote lily: "that's just about all i can say!" except maybe, "tortuga trip- episode 2, anyone?"

brockandericka said...

ha ha ok sounds just like nacy pants ha ha !!! i am coming to rexburg for a day to do lunch on wednesday so you better be able to go !!!!:)

Amber said...

haha that was good nancy! I loved the popcorn one...I want to go to a movie with you!!! I love popcorn. And I hope you don't reject me as a friend cuz I tend to be a neat freak but I hope you know I don't care if your not;)lol I just love you!

Sabra said...

I have suddenly become addicted to popcorn at the theatre as well. Strange. I never understood people who HAD to have their popcorn, and now I do. It's happening to me!

Meredith said...

ihope you are happy....i'm now going to my blog and getting this over with! watch out everyone!

Bethany said...

Hey Nancy, I got your blog from Collette. It is so fun to see your family. Your kids have grown up so much since we all lived in Yuma. I am so glad you like Idaho, we miss you guys!

cecily said...

NANCY!! I found your blog! (i'm really not a stalker) But I am so happy your little boy is ok! I miss you and haven't seen you in a long time! Hope all is well!
Cecily

oh, our blog is
cecilyanddallinolaveson.blogspot.com. Come check us out!

Kristi & Austin said...

I need some halloween pictures of the kiddos please! post girl post!