Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kyle get's Fancy with help from Nancy!!!

It's official, Wes and I are OLD!!! Kyle is 16 and went to his first Homecoming Dance. I must admit I was was more excited than he was, (and he was really excited!) He and his date, Catherine went with their friends, Tanner and Jen. Both girls let me do their hair and it was a blast! The guys were handsome, the girls beautiful and they had a great night!!!

Kyle, in deep thought.......I wonder who's on his mind???Kyle and Cathrine.....I guess we know now!!
Who can blame him, she's a sweetheart and gorgeous too!
The Four Amigos
Tanner and Jen on the left and Kyle and Catherine on the right.


3 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

HEY!! Love the blog! I can't believe how BIG those kids are! Kyle and Makenzie look SO grown up! One day, we'll get to ID...

Sorry I haven't been good about keeping in touch either. Congrats on finishing school! I wish you were here so I could get "fancy from Nancy!!"

Blogging is the only way I seem to keep in touch with anyone. I'm glad you started one up!!

Kristi & Austin said...

I miss you!!! Kyle said you were coming in January maybe? I hope so. Austin and I want to get up there also... in the winter sometime. Are you ready for visitors?

Kristi & Austin said...

Nancy, I have been praying non stop for you and sweet Bowden since last night. Please stay strong, I can only imagine what you are going through. PLease let me know if I can help in any way, i know I am far but i will do whatever! He is going to pull through this. I love you guys!!!